Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas organisation


This week ive been thinking about Christmas! Im so excited! Anyone who knows me KNOWS how much I love Christmas. Im obsessed. Every year I write a list of things to do with the family for each day of December, leading up to Christmas day. This year is going to be the best so far now the kids are a bit older and Jayke 'gets' the whole Santa thing. I actually think IM more excited then him! ha! So for the past few days ive been busy coming up with some activities to do with the kids over the Christmas period. I've left a few days blank to make room for unexpected thing popping up, which always happens :) but so far this is what our Christmas to do list looks like:








Watch this space for more Christmas inspired posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment